Cosy and quaint accommodation in Greenough.
Perfect for a family getaway, a girls’ weekend, a boys’ fishing trip or just a place to stop and stay for a while, Bentwood Olive Grove Accommodation and Function Centre’s beautiful cottage-style accommodation sleeps up to 15 people and will allow you to escape the everyday.
Take time to enjoy the setting and surrounds:
- Relax outdoors under the shade of beautiful Peppercorn and Eucalyptus trees.
- Stroll through the top paddock to view the beauty of Greenough with its wide open spaces and renowned bent wood trees.
- Explore the olive grove. Look for flowers from August and fruit from October.
- Have your camera ready for the colours of the magical sunsets and the local kangaroos foraging at dusk.
- Catch up over a coffee in the courtyard area
- Take a short drive to the many landmarks of historic Greenough.
- Hit the beach for a dip, a fish, a surf or a picnic.
- Organise your function with the convenience of your accommodation being onsite.